A partnership with NLOWE’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards can be an incredible marketing strategy that connects you to the community in a meaningful way.
About the Awards
We’re more than a membership organization – we’re a community – a place to share ideas and connect with other women in the entrepreneurial space. The Entrepreneur of the Year Awards recognize and celebrate the achievements of the award recipients, nominees and all women entrepreneurs who are rebuilding local economies across the province. These women are using innovative technologies and expanding into new markets. They are leaders in their fields and respected in their industries. In short, they are the best and brightest businesswomen in Newfoundland and Labrador.
Entrepreneurial Excellence Award
The Entrepreneurial Excellence Award recognizes an entrepreneur who has owned and been in operating control of a business(es) for at least ten years and has made a significant impact on the economy, and whose success is an inspiration for other women in business.
Join Our Community
A partnership with NLOWE’s Entrepreneur of the Year Awards can be a great marketing strategy that connects you to the community in a meaningful way. Your brand will be seen as supporting women entrepreneurs and sharing inspirational stories of community champions, which is essential now more than ever before. To further discuss our sponsorship packages, please call our Director of Administration and Special Events, Krista Hazlie, via email at email@example.com.
Entrepreneurial ExcellenceEntrepreneur of the Year Awards
- RBC has recognized and supported women entrepreneurs. We kindly ask that you continue working with us to share these inspirational stories of community champions, which is more essential now than ever before.
We cannot underestimate the importance of supporting women business owners. Through organizations like NLOWE, we are increasing the number of women entrepreneurs in this province. Receiving Entrepreneur of the Year and being recognized by my peers is truly an honour. Thank you, NLOWE, for recognizing my lifelong career, which has brought me so much joy and I have loved so much.
Benefits of Sponsorship
- Featured on NLOWE awards website
- Recognized in media release
- Announcement, recognition and tagged on social media
- Announcement of sponsorship in weekly update
- A corporate table of eight with reserved front row seating
- Logo featured on screen throughout the event
- Recognition from the MC
- Invited on stage to present the award
- Logo prominently featured in profile video
- Recognized and tagged on social media
- Logo on prominently displayed signage at the venue
- Logo on tent cards and other print material
- Listed as award sponsor in awards gala booklet
- Free, full-page colour ad in awards gala booklet
- Featured guest on Entrepreneurial Insights
- Free, full-page colour ad in The Advisor
- Sponsorship stated in the recipient’s profile in The Advisor, winter issue
- First right of refusal to sponsor in 2023
- Appreciation posts on social media platforms
- Certificate of Appreciation
Exposure and Recognition
- Promote your brand within the local business community.
- Recognition of the partnership between RBC and NLOWE!
To continue unlocking new opportunities, program offerings and building our mentorship program, NLOWE relies on the support of the wider community. The Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Gala provides sponsors with the opportunity to support women entrepreneurs and promote their businesses to a supportive and receptive community.
- Expand your customer base with access to business owners from across Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Stand out from the competition by presenting yourselves as industry experts.
- Fulfill social responsibility by aligning your brand and corporate values with our awards program.