NLOWE'S 2020 ANNUAL CONFERENCE
April 1 - 2, 2020 at the Delta Hotel, St. John's
OUR FEATURED PRESENTERS:
- Corina Walsh - How to Keep Customers Coming Back: Navigating Difficult Situations with Customers to Increase Retention, Referrals, and Raving Fans (Shift People Development Inc.)
- Debbie Adams - Money Mindset: Entrepreneurship Essentials (PeopleCan)
- Nicole Bruce - Building Your Brand Style (Bullseye Branding)
- Jillian Benson & Chris O'Shea - Driving Revenue Growth (BDC)
- Dr. Kathleen Mercer - No More Cheap Seats: Reorganizing priorities towards your best personal and professional health (Health For Life)
- Chelsey MacNeil - Social Impact: It's More Than Corporate Social Responsibility (Choices For Youth)
- Opening Plenary: Sydney Ryan & Cindy Roma (Telelink)
- Susan Power - Coaching Entrepreneurs for Growth (Power HR Inc.)
- Ronnie Walsh, Kate Greenwood & Amanda Eid - Reputation Management (NATIONAL PR)
- Keynote Luncheon: Amber Mac (AmberMac Media)
- Emily Evans & Lauren Saunders - Salt of the Earth: How to Market Authentically Amidst Curated Content (The Shop, SALT)
- Dianne Ford - Workplace Harassment & Violence: The New Legislation and What it Means to You (The Gardiner Centre)
- Closing Plenary: Sheila Williams (Spirit of Newfoundland)
Full Conference - Register today!
NLOWE Members - $150 + HST
Non-members - $250 + HST
Students - $99 + HST (must provide valid student I.D.)
Registration Deadlines:Full Conference
- Friday, March 27
Full payment is due upon registration. Refunds will be available up to and including Friday, March 27, 2020 less a $25 administration fee. Cancellations after this date are not eligible for a refund. However, substitutions may be permitted.
NLOWE is pleased to offer exhibitor space to organizations and businesses that work with and provide services to women in business at its 2020 Annual Conference. Limited space is available.
$300 + HST - NLOWE Members
$500 + HST - Non-members
To book, contact Judy Raske, firstname.lastname@example.org or 709.754.5326.
Deadline to register for an exhibitor table is Friday, March 20.
Each exhibitor registration includes the use of a 6 ft table-top display for the Opening Reception on April 1 and the full conference on April 2. No electricity is available.
Exhibitor registration does not include admission to any conference workshops. Conference registrations may be purchased separately at the NLOWE member rate of $150 + HST.
Registration must be accompanied by full payment in order to be processed.
A full refund, less a $25 administrative fee, will be provided for cancellations received before Friday, March 20, 2020. Cancellations after this date are not eligible for a refund.
All conference sessions including the Opening Reception require business casual attire.
PAL Airlines and NLOWE are excited to announce discounted travel rates for those attending the 2020 NLOWE Conference! Receive 60% off of the Y Fare when you book your travel with PAL Airlines.
PAL Airlines also offers FLEX+ Program for NLOWE Members - click here for more info
Delta Hotels St. John's is offering a special group rate of $135/per night for delegates attending the 2020 NLOWE Conference. Book your group rate here!
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER