It's Cupcake Week at NLOWE!
Heather White and Lori Joyce will launch the third season of their popular television show, The Cupcake Girls
, on Wednesday, April 4 on W Network.
In support, we're giving away one ticket to see them in person during the keynote luncheon of NLOWE's 2012 Annual Conference, April 26 at the Delta Hotel in St. John's.
One prize will be issued that includes:
- 1 ticket to the keynote luncheon of NLOWE's 2012 Annual Conference, April 26 at the Delta Hotel in St. John;s
- 1 photo with The Cupcake Girls taken by our professional photographer during the keynote luncheon;
- 1 reserved seat with The Cupcake Girls at the head table during the keynote luncheon; and
- Swag from The Cupcake Bakery (to be determined).
- Cupcake Week Contest begins at 9 a.m. NST on Monday, April 2 and continues until 5 p.m. NST on Monday, April 9.
- The winner will be drawn by 12 p.m. NST on Tuesday, April 10 and announced and contacted via Twitter and/or Facebook.
- The winner must contact NLOWE by 4:30 p.m. NST on Friday, April 20 to claim the prize and verify eligibility.
- Participants must be a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador and at least 18 years of age to be eligible.
- NLOWE staff and board members are not eligibile to participate.
- Contest participants must "like" the NLOWE Facebook page or follow NLOWE on Twitter to be eligible, depending on which platform they choose to enter the contest.
Contest Entry Questions
- Prize is non-transferrable. If the winner is already attending the full conference, or subsequently registers for the full conference, which includes a keynote luncheon ticket, the free luncheon ticket earned as part of the prize package is nullified. All other prize benefits will still apply. No refunds for the value of a luncheon ticket will be issued for full conference registrants.
- All other costs associated with the keynote luncheon (travel, parking accommodation, etc.) are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Participants who follow NLOWE on Twitter receive one entry for every tweet that answers the contest question on Twitter AND contains the conference hashtag (#nloweconf).
- Participants who are fans (i.e. have "liked") NLOWE's Facebook page receive one entry for every comment answering the contest question on Facebook.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Comments and/or tweets in response to the contest questions must be contained within a single post and adhere to Facebook and Twitter guidelines for content and word limits. Responses spread over multiple tweets or comments will count as one entry.
- It is the responsibility of the contest participant to read and understand these rules prior to entering the contest.
- Twitter: Entrepreneurs, like cupcakes, come in many different flavours. What entrepreneurial flavour are you? #nloweconf
- Facebook: What would be the icing on the cupcake of your business story?