Marketing & Communications Coordinator – St. John’s
Based at head office in St. John’s, the successful candidate will be an innovative communicator responsible for developing and implementing NLOWE’s marketing and communications strategies. Duties include media relations; event promotions; developing and designing promotional and communications materials such as brochures, posters, and The Advisor (magazine); as well as the coordination of projects including event sponsorships and NLOWE’s annual Entrepreneur of the Year Awards and provincial conference.
We are seeking an individual with demonstrated ability and experience in dealing with a variety of audiences including internal and external stakeholders and media. Applicants must be able to manage and meet deadlines for a variety of concurrent projects. Proficiency in InDesign and Photoshop is a must along with social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and communications or equivalent and at least three years of relevant work experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Comfortable seeking sponsorship opportunities for events
- Exceptional attention to detail is a must
- Able to create formal presentations with speaking notes
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others
Applications will be accepted until a suitable candidate has been selected.
To apply, please forward a resume and three references to:
Suzanne Fogwill, Chief Operating Officer
2nd Floor, Regatta Plaza II
84-86 Elizabeth Avenue
St. John’s, NL A1A 1W7
We thank all who apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.