NLOWE is seeking a research professional to undertake the following scope of work:
- Research female entrepreneurs in Newfoundland and Labrador using both qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Develop a comprehensive profile of female entrepreneurs in Newfoundland and Labrador.
- Provide a comparison of results with the last full survey (2008) NLOWE Survey 2008.pdf
- Provide an analysis of the overall scope and nature of female entrepreneurship in Newfoundland and Labrador which must include information and statistics related (but not limited) to:
In undertaking this project, NLOWE would expect the consultant to:
- Size of company
- Structure of company
- Total employment & change in employment
- Business location
- Sales revenue
- Sales growth
- Level of education and management experience
- Primary, secondary & tertiary markets (by country and/or region)
- Salary ranges for key employee groups
- Other factors as identified by NLOWE
- Provide a comprehensive methodology on the consultant’s approach to this assignment, including a detailed breakdown of tasks, timelines and costs;
- Utilize available reports pertaining to this sector from government, industry associations, the university and other jurisdictions;
- Complete extensive consultation to ensure that the entrepreneur profile is comprehensive and accurate.
- Provide a data analysis report of key findings
Request for Proposals
Interested parties are asked to submit a proposal outlining their qualifications by 4:00 p.m. on Friday, December 15, 2017.
To view the 2008 survey referenced in the RFP click here.