The Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE) is a provincial non-profit organization whose mandate is to provide programs and services that connect and support women in Newfoundland and Labrador to start, grow and advance their businesses.
NLOWE is currently seeking submissions from qualified individuals and businesses for inclusion in the 2015-2016 NLOWE Trainers’ List. Training may be delivered in-person or virtually, and include large group and small group (less than 10 participants) format.
Training topics must be at the intermediate or advanced level and MUST be related to business growth. Areas may include but are not limited to:
· Accounting and Finance
· Business Communications
· Business Planning
· Human Resources
· Sales and Customer Service
· Social Media
· Strategic Planning
· Succession Planning
Inclusion on NLOWE’s 2015-2016 Trainer’s list does not guarantee that applicants will be engaged to deliver training. Training events offered by NLOWE are based on the needs of the business owners. The trainers’ list will be the primary method of engaging trainers; however the organization reserves the right to solicit proposals from outside the list if a suitable trainer is unavailable. Priority will be given to members of NLOWE.
Interested parties are asked to submit a proposal outlining their qualifications, relevant experience, and description of training and associated costs, by the deadline of July 27, 2015.
Instructions for Submission
1. Proposals must be received by 4:00 p.m. on Monday, July 27, 2015.
2. Proposals should be submitted electronically to:
2015-2016 NLOWE Trainers’ List
Kristy Martell, COO
3. A confirmation of receipt of submissions will be sent to each applicant.
4. By submitting an application for consideration, it is understood that you may be contacted by NLOWE for follow-up and more information on your submission, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
5. Selection of submission(s) for the 2015-2016 trainers’ list will be based on the experience and qualifications of the trainer, the relevance of their proposed training session(s), and cost. NLOWE reserves the right to make the final selection.
6. The trainers’ list will be developed by NLOWE and successful applicants notified no l later than August 27, 2015.