Call for Videographer
The Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE) is currently seeking a qualified videographer to shoot, produce and edit eight, two-minute videos for the 2014 Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Gala to be held on October 30, 2014. The primary objective of these videos is to showcase award winners.
Scope of Work
The videographer will:
- Set up interviews in person with award winners who have been identified by NLOWE;
- Arrange necessary camera crew and equipment;
- Conduct and shoot in-depth interviews with each winner about their entrepreneurial history, i.e. how, why, where and when each subject got into business, who she has been inspired by, what her qualifications are, what obstacles she has faced and how she has overcome them, what her individual and unique challenges have been, etc.
- Incorporate into each video a character profile, i.e. what skills she possesses that contribute to her success in winning the award.
- Discover through the interview process how NLOWE has been of assistance in each subject's entrepreneurial journey
- Collect footage, digitize, shot-list and edit into 120 second finished videos with titles, graphics and music.
- Send a rough cut of each video to NLOWE for review, comments and approval before delivery.
- Purchase supplies, music rights and graphics as necessary.
- Delivery finished videos on a flash drive at full resolution.
All original recorded interviews/video, purchased supplies, music rights and graphics will remain the property of NLOWE and may not be used for purposes other than that specified herein without permission.
All work must be completed and submitted to NLOWE by October 20, 2014.
Interested parties are asked to submit a proposal outlining their qualifications by September 5, 2014.
Please ensure the proposal includes the following information:
- Resume outlining your qualifications and experience in this area
- Three recent references
- Demonstrated ability to deliver
- Samples of related work
- Associated costs
Instructions for Submission
Proposals must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, September 5, 2014.
Email your submission to:
Assistant Director, NLOWE
- By submitting an application for consideration, it is understood that you may be contacted by NLOWE for follow-up and more information on your submission, however, only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted.
- NLOWE staff will work with the successful applicant to organize interviews and timelines.
- Selection of submission(s) will be based on the experience and qualifications of the videographer, the quality of their work, their ability to deliver on time, and cost to the organization. NLOWE reserves the right to make the final selection.
- A decision will be made by NLOWE and the successful applicant notified no later than September 17 2014.
- Questions on submission guidelines should be directed to Kristy Martell, Assistant Director, 709.754.5555 ext. 223 or email@example.com.