We love making connections!
Connect with NLOWE for your chance to win a ticket to NLOWE's
2013 Annual Conference in Gander, NL, April 17th-18th.
Enter to win each week from March 7th-28th by:
- Following our blog, Around & About
- Commenting on our weekly blog post
- 'Like' our Facebook page and post an answer to a question based on our weekly blog post
- Follow us on Twitter and tweet back an answer to a question based on our weekly blog post
The winner will be drawn from all eligible entries by 12 p.m. (NST) on Friday, March 29, 2013. Once the winning entry is drawn, the winner will be announced and contacted via Twitter and/or Facebook. The winner must contact NLOWE by 4:30 p.m. (NST) on Wednesday, April 3, 2013 to claim the prize and verify eligibility.
- One (1) Conference registration to NLOWE's 2013 Annual Conference, April 17-18 at the Hotel Gander in Gander, NL;
- One (1) Pre-Conference registration to NLOWE's Pre-Conference Connection event, April 17 at the Hotel Gander in Gander, NL; and
- One (1) NLOWE swag bag.
- Participants must be a resident of Newfoundland and Labrador and at least 18 years of age
- Prize is non-transferable
- If the winner is already registered to attend the full conference or the keynote luncheon, a full refund will be issued for the full conference fee or the keynote luncheon fee respectively.
- All other costs associated with conference attendance (travel, accommodation, etc.) are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Participants who are already fans (i.e. have "liked") NLOWE's Facebook page receive one entry for every comment answering the contest question on Facebook.
- Participants who already follow NLOWE on Twitter receive one entry for every tweet that answers the contest question on Twitter AND contains the conference hashtag (#nloweconf).
- Participants receive one entry for following NLOWE's blog, Around & About.
- Participant's who follow NLOWE's blog, Around & About, receive one entry for every comment made on posts published on or between March 6th and March 27th.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- Comments and/or tweets in response to the contest questions must be contained within a single post and adhere to Facebook and/or Twitter guidelines for content and word limits. Responses spread over multiple tweets or comments will count as one entry.
- It is the responsibility of the contest participant to read and understand these rules prior to entering the contest.