NLOWE 2021 ANNUAL CONFERENCE CALL FOR PRESENTERS
There is only one provincial event each year focused specifically on women in business, and this is it!
The Newfoundland and Labrador Organization of Women Entrepreneurs (NLOWE) 2021 Conference will take place virtually April 13 - 29, 2021.
This year's virtual Conference will include two keynote presentations and seven workshops spread across three weeks. This event will virtually gather business owners, industry professionals, government representatives, and community partners to learn, network, and do business with each other.
We are currently seeking submissions for the delivery of 60-minute virtual Conference sessions. NLOWE is seeking content for the following themes:
- Business Management & Growth
- Leadership & Communications
- Branding, Marketing & Social Media
- Productivity & Strategic Thinking
- Work Life Balance & Wellness
- Sales & Customer Service
Those selected to speak will be chosen because of their ability to teach, challenge, and inspire attendees.
NLOWE is looking for presenters who have command of subject matter and desire to create a memorable learning experience.
Submitting Your Proposal
Out attendees are looking for ideas, skills, and techniques to take back and put into practice right away. In your proposal, please share how you will engage the audience and three learning outcomes from your workshop.
Your proposal should also include:
- Title and description of the workshop that will be delivered
- Workshop objectives
- Experience and qualifications
- Short bio and high-resolution headshot
- Associated fees and costs
Instructions for Submission
- Submissions must be received by 4:30p.m. on Friday, February 19, 2021; submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful applicants will be notified no later than February 28, 2021.
- Conference 2021 will consist of two virtual keynote presentations and seven virtual 1-hour workshops over the course of three weeks. Please indicate your workshop date preference(s) from the agenda below:
Tips for Writing a Good Proposal
- Remember your audience - what will help them grow and strengthen their businesses?
- Help the selection committee understand why your session is the right fit for this event.
- Don't be afraid to be bold and creative with your subject matter and delivery approach.
Download the Call for Presenters here.