- require a pre-registration or pre-payment fee to ensure costs are covered;
- accept payment by cash, cheque or credit card (VISA, MasterCard or American Express)
- ensure NSF cheques are subject to a $25 service charge;
- ensure cancellations made within 48 hours of the registration deadline or after the registration deadline, are not refunded, however substitution of the attendee(s) is permitted for that event;
- ensure individuals who have outstanding balances with NLOWE are not permitted to register for subsequent events until the outstanding amount is paid in full; and
- ensure members who have balances owing for more than 90 days are reported to the board and memberships are suspended until the balance is paid in full.
Attendees at any NLOWE event across Newfoundland and Labrador including Annual Conferences and Entrepreneur of the Year Awards Galas do hereby give permission for event management to use any photos and/or video taken during the event that contain their likeness in any respectable manner without compensation. This includes, but is not limited to, the use of these photos and/or video in print or electronic promotional material and/or on NLOWE’s website and/or in the organization’s social media channels.
HELPING WOMEN SUCCEED IN BUSINESS
NLOWE IS A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN,
TO CONNECT, AND TO INNOVATE