Jackie McCann-Scott, owner and founder of Invested Mama Inc, was raised by the original Invested Mama: a single parent who could not only stretch a dollar for miles, but who had a deep respect for money and the freedom it can provide. Jackie has since spent nearly two decades helping her clients address their own financial wellness with the same direct and clear approach that was taught to her.
As an independent advisor, she provides a full range of financial planning, insurance and investment solutions utilizing the best resources in the industry. Her planning partners include RBC, Sun Life, Manulife, Industrial Alliance, Canada Life, Medavie Blue Cross, and Desjardins.
Some recent achievements include:
- Atlantic Region 2020 Volunteer of the Year for Advocis -The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Nominee for the 2019 and 2020 RBC Women of Distinction Award
- Winner of the 2018 Established Business of the Year for the Town of CBS
- Winner of the 2014 NLOWE Innovation Award
- Past President of the Newfoundland and Labrador Chapter of ADVOCIS: The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
- Recurring guest on VOCM “Your Money” Show with Nancy Snedden
Jackie’s Invested Mama Method will keep you and your money moving forward.