The goal of our Ambassador program is to:
- Increase awareness of our activities and benefits
- Inform and engage new NLOWE members, promoting strong continuing membership;
- Encourage meaningful and valuable participation in our programs and services; and,
- Serve as a liaison between the NLOWE staff and membership.
Who are NLOWE Ambassadors?
Getting Paired with an Ambassador
Meeting new business connections can be difficult when you gravitate to familiar faces at networking events. Ask NLOWE to pair you up with an Ambassador to help you meet new contacts within our Membership. Ambassadors are also beneficial for new members when attending their first NLOWE event.
How does being paired with an Ambassador benefit you?
Our Ambassadors serve as a link between the NLOWE staff and our membership, they will be:
- Additional NLOWE contacts who can provide you assistance and answer your questions;
- Friendly faces that welcome you at events;
- Connectors who will introduce you to other members and key contacts;
- Sources of potential referral opportunities; and,
- Liaisons who encourage communication and feedback between you and NLOWE board and staff.
Trained in Transcendental Meditation, The Global Country of World Peace, Maharishi Institute. See full bio
Fun Fact: “I love to sing and dance, and I am especially great when no one is around the see or hear. It’s the strangest thing how I become Beyonce when I’m alone.”
Retired owner-operator of five McDonald’s franchises in Grand Falls-Windsor, Lewisporte, and Gander, with 22 years experience.
Fun Fact: Peggy is a retired nurse with over 15 years experience in the health care field.
Indian Falls Chalets
Following a demanding 26 year career as a nurse, Michelle along with her husband and business partner Shawn decided that life is too short to say “what if” and were determined to make their dream of building a luxury resort come true. See full bio
Fun Fact: Never one to shy away from fun, Michelle loves anything that involves outdoors, sunshine and family.
Canadian Training Institute
Assistant Director of Canadian Training Institute, a certified training college located in Bay Roberts, NL. See full bio
Fun Fact: Luanne is an avid watercolour artist. She has had her work displayed in local galleries, exhibitions as well as at The Rooms.
Senior Associate at Grant Thornton LLP
She graduated from MUN with a Bachelor of Commerce (Co-op) degree in May 2014 and obtained her Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) designation in February 2017. See full bio
Fun Fact: In her spare time, Laura enjoys outdoor activities such as hiking and snowshoeing.