Are you interested in starting a business?
Do you have a business idea but don't know where to begin?
We are here to help you!
From an inkling of an idea to your first year of operations, our Business Start-up Advisors can provide assistance. Our Advisors can help you decide if entrepreneurship is right for you and provide you with one-on-one confidential services throughout the start-up process. These services include:
- Business concept assessment
- Business plan counseling
- Advice on conducting market research and gathering information relevant to your business
- Assistance in identifying sources of financing
- Access to Self-Employment Assistance Program
- Assistance in identifying training needs and opportunities
- Access to opportunities to establish contacts and networks within the business community
Our start-up services are free of charge and available to any woman in Newfoundland and Labrador who is interested in starting a business. Our Business Start-up Advisors are located in every region of the province and will travel to meet with you at a convenient time and location.
Contact the Business Start-up Advisor in your region today:
Your business goals are important; we can help you lay the groundwork for success!