Getting the most value from your membership is possible through investment of your time and energy in NLOWE activities and events, by sharing your business profile and achievements, and leading through board involvement, training, writing, and membership promotion.
Invest your time and energy
- Connect with other members, expand your circle of influence, and increase your network
- Build your contact list by attending events and meeting other entrepreneurs
- Discover potential business partnerships by attending member-only events and networking with other women business owners
- Learn new skills that will help you develop and grow your business by participating in training opportunities
- Take advantage of member discounts on events
Share your successes
Lead by example
- Tell us about your accomplishments so that we can share them on our social media channels or other publications
- Advertise in our quarterly publication, The NLOWE Advisor (members receive a 50% discount on all ads)
- Share your upcoming events in our weekly NLOWE Update
- Complete your profile for our membership directory and use it to market, network, and connect with business prospects
- List your business on our vendor database
- Contribute your expertise – Become an NLOWE workshop leader or trainer. Participate in our conference and networking sessions.
- Become a Board Member – Gain valuable experience for your business while volunteering your time and expertise to NLOWE's Board of Directors
- Share Ideas and Feedback – We love hearing from our members! Tell us what you need so we can serve you better and improve our membership services
- Show You Are a Member – Let others know that you are a member of NLOWE. Display our NLOWE Member window cling at your business. Download the NLOWE member logo and use it on your website or business cards
- Become a Membership Ambassador – Word of mouth is our biggest source of new member referrals. We will supply you with materials you can share with your business colleagues about all NLOWE has to offer
NLOWE IS A GREAT PLACE TO LEARN,
TO CONNECT, AND TO INNOVATE
If you would like to learn more about NLOWE Membership, contact Office Manager, Judy Raske at email@example.com or 709.754.5326 or 1.888.NLOWE.11.