Program | Pre-Conference Connection | Registration | Speakers | The Pitch | Sponsors | What You Need to Know | Contacts
There is only one provincial event each year focused specifically on women in business, and this is it!
NLOWE held its 17th Annual Conference on April 2-3 at the Delta Hotel & Conference Centre in St. John's.
This highly anticipated event provided an opportunity for business owners, industry professionals, government representatives and community partners to gather in one place as they learn, network and do business with each other. As the only provincial event focused specifically on women entrepreneurs each year, NLOWE's Annual Conference provides you with valuable business management and skills training to help you grow your business.
Why should you attend?
Who should attend?
- Participate in sessions focused on helping you grow and strengthen your business
- Network and do business with entrepreneurs from around the province
- Learn from top-class speakers you won’t find anywhere else
- Acquire new skills and techniques to apply to your business
- Establish contacts within the business community
- Established women entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
- All women in business interested in participating in expert business sessions
- Business community groups, organizations, agencies and associations who work with women entrepreneurs
- Companies who offer business products, programs & services to women entrepreneurs
- Government personnel who offer business services to women entrepreneurs
Don't miss out on one of the most practical and applicable business events you will find this year!