Keynote Luncheon with Gail Vaz-Oxlade at NLOWE's 2013 Annual Provincial Conference
Don't miss out on one of the most practical and applicable business events you will find this year!
Now in it's 18th year, NLOWE's 2015 Annual Conference will take place in Corner Brook at the Greenwood Inn & Suites, April 22-23.
Full Conference - Register today!
NLOWE Members - $100 + HST
Non-members - $150 + HST
Students - $89 + HST (must provide valid student I.D.)
Keynote Luncheon Only
- Register today!
NLOWE Members - $40 + HST
Non-members - $65 + HST
Corporate Tables (seats 8) - $650 + HST
Registration Deadlines:Full Conference/Keynote Luncheon Only - Friday, April 17
Cancellation Policy:Full payment is due upon registration. Refunds will be available up to and including Friday, March 17, 2014 less a $25 administration fee. Cancellations after this date are not eligible for a refund. However, substitutions may be permitted.
Accomodations:A block of rooms has been reserved for conference delegates at the Greenwood Inn in Corner Brook.
Room (two-double beds): $115.00 + HST
Room (king bed with fridge): $125.00 + HST
Room (king bed on business floor): $135.00 + HST
Call 1.800.399.5381 to book a room and quote the NLOWE Annual Conference Block.
Delegates who indicate special dietary needs at the time of registration will be issued a dietary restriction card when they check in/register at the conference. Please bring this card to the keynote luncheon and present it to your server to ensure you are given the appropriate meal option.
All conference sessions including the Opening Reception require business casual attire.
As the only provincial event focused specifically on women entrepreneurs each year, NLOWE's Annual Conference provides you with valuable business management and skills training to help you grow your business.
Why should you attend?
- Participate in sessions focused on helping you grow and strengthen your business
- Network and do business with entrepreneurs from around the province
- Learn from top-class speakers you won’t find anywhere else
- Acquire new skills and techniques to apply to your business
- Establish contacts within the business community
Who should attend?
- Established women entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs
- All women in business interested in participating in expert business sessions
- Business community groups, organizations, agencies and associations who work with women entrepreneurs
- Companies who offer business products, programs & services to women entrepreneurs
- Government personnel who offer business services to women entrepreneurs